Become a logicalchat Member

Latest Post

Weekly Dividend Report: FedEx, Caterpillar, Oracle, Dell, and more Announce Payouts.

Weekly Dividend Report saw increased payouts from FedEx and Caterpillar, declarations from Oracle and Dell Technologies, and ex-dividend dates for UnitedHealth and Hewlett...

Your story starts here. Sign up and let's connect in ways that truly matter!

HomeStocks in FocusIndian Stocks in Focus: Escorts Kubota, Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services, Tata...

Indian Stocks in Focus: Escorts Kubota, Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services, Tata Power, and Oil India etc. Sep 05

Indian Stocks in Focus

Indian Stocks’s Earnings Unveiled

Indian Stocks in Focus

Vishnu Prakash R Punglia: The infrastructure company will issue its shares on the bourses on September 5. The final issue price has been determined at Rs 99 per share.


Escorts Kubota: The farm machinery business branch of the corporation will be increasing the cost of its tractors from September 16. The increase in prices would vary across models , versions and areas.


Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services: The non-banking finance company has achieved a 15 percent year-on-year growth in disbursements at Rs 4,400 crore for August. The year-to-date (until August FY24) disbursements totaled at Rs 20,950 crore, up 22 percent over a year-ago period. The collection efficiency for August stayed steady at 96 percent YoY, but the stage-3 and stage-2 assets continued to remain rangebound compared to June 2023.


Tata Power: Subsidiary Tata Power Renewable Energy has signed a power delivery agreement (PDA) with Neosym Industry for 26MW AC group captive solar plant. Neosym Industry is a gray and SG Iron casting and manufacturing enterprise in India. The project at Ahmednagar in Maharashtra with a projected power generation capacity of 59 million units yearly would start from March 2024.
Gland Pharma: Ankit Gupta has been appointed as Vice-President (strategic & investments) with effect from September 4. Before joining Gland, Ankit with 15 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology business, worked as the Vice President and Head of Corporate Development & Strategy at Strides Pharma Science.


Oil India: The state-run oil & gas business has received board permission for an equity commitment of Rs 1,738 crore in the joint venture company North East Gas Distribution business (NEGDCL). In the joint venture, created for executing the city gas distribution (CGD) projects, Oil India would own 49 percent shareholding and the remaining 51 percent equity will be held by Assam Gas Company.


Mrs Bectors Food Specialities: The bakery products company has named Arnav Jain as Chief Financial Officer, with effect from August 11, 2023. The 28th Annual General Meeting of the corporation will be held on September 29.

Tata Power: Subsidiary Tata Power Renewable Energy has signed a power delivery agreement (PDA) with Neosym Industry for 26MW AC group captive solar plant. Neosym Industry is a gray and SG Iron casting and manufacturing enterprise in India. The project at Ahmednagar in Maharashtra with a projected power generation capacity of 59 million units yearly would start from March 2024.
Gland Pharma: Ankit Gupta has been appointed as Vice-President (strategic & investments) with effect from September 4. Before joining Gland, Ankit with 15 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology business, worked as the Vice President and Head of Corporate Development & Strategy at Strides Pharma Science.

Tata Power: Subsidiary Tata Power Renewable Energy has signed a power delivery agreement (PDA) with Neosym Industry for 26MW AC group captive solar plant. Neosym Industry is a gray and SG Iron casting and manufacturing enterprise in India. The project at Ahmednagar in Maharashtra with a projected power generation capacity of 59 million units yearly would start from March 2024.
Gland Pharma: Ankit Gupta has been appointed as Vice-President (strategic & investments) with effect from September 4. Before joining Gland, Ankit with 15 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology business, worked as the Vice President and Head of Corporate Development & Strategy at Strides Pharma Science.

Tomorrow’s Earnings Unveiled

Disclaimer: We have  no position in any of the stocks mentioned.

Indian Stocks in Focus Indian Stocks in Focus Indian Stocks in Focus Indian Stocks in Focus Indian Stocks in Focus Indian Stocks in Focus Indian Stocks in Focus Indian Stocks in Focus Indian Stocks in Focus

For details

Tomorrow’s Earnings Unveiled Tomorrow’s Earnings Unveiled Tomorrow’s Earnings Unveiled Tomorrow’s Earnings Unveiled Tomorrow’s Earnings Unveiled Tomorrow’s Earnings Unveiled Tomorrow’s Earnings Unveiled Tomorrow’s Earnings Unveiled Tomorrow’s Earnings Unveiled

Related Post